[Reader-list] On my view of Nandan Nilkeni

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Tue Jun 1 15:40:45 IST 2010

Dear Taha,

You are free to express your views in our democratic country. Democracy has
advantages and disadvantages both and it depends on people how to make it
advantageous. Disciplined public can get most advantage of democracy. I
honor your views though I may not agree more on all accounts. In the same
environment of democracy where you express your views free and fair voting
is necessary and the same is carried out by election commission as per
Indian constitution and for that voting list is prepared which is open
document and given to all political parties, independent candidate on
demand. Now it is available in website also. So, if you believe your
identity is misused and fear of exposure than use your research ability to
fight Indian election constitution.

We have series of healthy and intellectual discussion since about last 20/25
days on UID subject and I am sure readers of this list also read it and
found interesting. You raised many points from your key point of identity to
Nilkeni and many more. I have answered all the points with utmost respecting
your views (bearing a few jokes apart and still if you feel bad than sorry)
and convinced you since no counter argument for most of the points. Your
main reservation was for identity and that also I tried to explain in
various angle. I have also given you the reason that UID is necessary today
for illegal migration and terrorists' infiltration and population explode.
If you want to really target than target the root and use your energy to
stop this evil of illegal migration, infiltration and population rather than
UID project. If you can stop these evils than UID project is not necessary.

But, I deeply shocked and surprised when this healthy discussion you have
diverted to look with eye of communal angle. It is really pain me that I
have wasted my time and energy who thinks with communal mind. Sorry to tell
but such communal mind leads to communalism in India. You can free to
express your views, but no more reply from me now onwards.

Thanks
Bipin