[Reader-list] BHOPAL TRAGEDY

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 12:43:56 IST 2010

Rajen,

Unfortunately those who you defend so vehemently on this reader's list, the
Sangh Parivar. have selectively have a over a period of time since 1992
onwards polarised this nation raising the issue of Babri Masjid. Bhopal was
lost in the policies, tendencies and debates of selective discrimination of
people terming a specific community as anti-national.

90s and 00s experienced this polarization even more than earlier  -- in some
cases it strengthened what you call the case for this vote bank politics.
must i not suspect that such polarizations were created so that issues like
bhopal sidelined, or the alienation of the indigenous communities continue?

-anupam