[Reader-list] Security stepped up in Gujarat town after fresh clash

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 17:47:29 IST 2010

Dear Anupam Ji ,

"Yes, yes, now> blame Modi".

That was what i believe was the intent of the person who did the
'sensational subject line' posting.

I agree with you , villains are those who are eating away reserves
,exploiting people into believing that there is an utopia, or those
who are hiding actual villains. A landmass or its people are not
blamed here.

And that happens in large parts of country , be it Kerela , Tripura ,
west Bengal , J&K , Andhra or elsewhere ...

It is condemnable everywhere.

Regards & Wishes

Pawan