[Reader-list] FW: ATTEMPT OF TARNISHING GUJARAT IMAGE

A.K. Malik akmalik45 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 20 20:18:03 IST 2010

Hi Rakesh,
                      Don't you see the difference in Governance by Nitish Kumar, CM Bihar as also Ms Mayawati, CM Uttar Pradesh. Individualistic governance/style does make a difference. If Governance doesn't make a difference, think of Ms Mayawati ruling Gujarat.
If some one does a good job what is the problem if he he/she gets a pat.

(A.K.MALIK)