[Reader-list] Assistant needed for the Sea Turtle Symposium

Chintan chintangirishmodi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 16:32:41 IST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: varsha patel <varpat2000 at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 1:37 PM

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Manju Menon <manjumenon1975 at gmail.com>

From: Aarthi gmail [mailto:aarthi77 at gmail.com]
Hi,

The International Sea Turtle Society (ISTS) along with the Indian Institute
of Science, Bangalore, the Bombay Natural History Society, Daksih
Foundation, the Wildlife Institute of India, the Madras Crocodile Bank
Trust, WWF-India and over 30 other international and Indian partners is
conducting the 30th Annual Symposium on Sea Turtle Biology and Conservation
in April, 2010 at Goa. http://india.seaturtle.org/symposium2010/
<http://india.seaturtle.org/symposium2010/>

As part of a fund raising initiative, the renowned painter Shri Jatin Das
has offered to make a painting, the sale of whose proceeds will go towards
raising funding for symposium participants from local organisations.

The painting will be done by Mr. Das who has informed us that the production
of the prints of the painting will take place in Delhi itself. However, we
require a volunteer to assist Mr. Das in logistics and in coordinating the
completion of the prints and so on. Essentially this person will have to
work with Mr. Das in his studio and oversee printing related tasks and
basically ensure that the final product reaches us in Goa in time for the
Symposium.

The requirements are for a person who is fluent in English, familiar with
computers and who can undertake local travel in Delhi. The studio is in
Shahpur Jat and he lives in Asiad Games Village.

We can pay some remuneration for the volunteer and will bear all local
transport costs.

The person has to start work rightaway as well as the painting and its
prints will have to be ready by the 15th April.

Please do contact me on my phone (+919900113216) ASAP if someone is
interested in this assignment. We will be extremely grateful for any
assistance.

Best,
Aarthi
Aarthi Sridhar
Dakshin Foundation,
C-305, Samvriddhi Gardenia Apartments,
88/3, Bytaranpura, Near Sahakarnagar A Block,
Bangalore 560 092. India.
Ph: +919900113216