[Reader-list] " Pakistan is 'epicenter of Islamic terrorism' "

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Sat May 8 18:38:39 IST 2010

Dear L A,
and others on the list,
after 1947, while India chose to be secular and non aligned in the comity of
nations, but in practice tilted towatrds the left block led by russia,
Pakistan was directly with America, a tool for balancing asia for America,
balance of its domination in the region. Pakistan also chose to be islamic
state, thus aspiring to lure the followers of faith to marry and bond, the
recent example is that of a tennis starlet and a cricket player.1962 changed
the indian stance, of quota, permit and inspector raj lost grip, subsequent
aggressions by China and Pakistan, erosion of USSR in to smaller entities,
making the comity of nations in to uni-polar, gave the american leaders to
search imaginary weapons of mass destruction, creation of taliban to fight
russian presence in Afghanistan, later to be hounded by the monster created
by them at their neck.
What is more amusing
 is India is now gradually becoming a satellite nation of america with its
agenda of fighting terror, with 123 agreement of N-deal, zero  liability
Bill passed without debate amidst protest walkouts by irresponsible
opposition of the nation, has given the burauecrat turned politician PM
additional courage to have more kickbacks to first family in the N-plant to
be bought by the nation for peaceful energy needs.!Oldest party which ruled
the nation for most of the time is known for corruption and kickback deals
from the the very first day of rule in free india.
Nehru who forgot and wept about kashmiri displaced citizens, had to weep at
the follies of corruption when his son in law, Phiroz Shah, cornered him in
Mundra Insurance kickbacks, fall guy being TTKrishnamachari, the then
finance minister.Later his daughter got the dowry baggage of uncle Q, Snam
prgeti fertiliser plant manufacturer of Italy, landing in Delhi for the
deals of fertiliser plants, That later he became front agent for the rajiv
deal of Bofors is not forgotten by citizens of the nation though the premier
investigative agency now a political tool of ruling elite  turned a white
washing agent for the rulers.PM being the buddy of Bush and then now trying
to be chummy with Obama, citizens can expect more scams in N-plant purchases
in future and the poor be damned if they protest when the plants are
installed, as many thousands will be displaced with their lands and homes
destroyed for the plants, Narmada bachao activists and human right activists
will be awarded with more of padma awards so that they can hail the acts of
subversions of innocents from existence.!
love and regards,rajen.

--
Rajen.