[Reader-list] Adivasis allege torture in anti-Naxal operations

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Tue May 18 18:23:35 IST 2010

How deviant one can be even in understanding the rep[lies of one while
digesting the contents of the post. ! Listen, buddy, for me rule of laws is
supreme, not any faith or religion, which is my private domain, for me, it
is my faith is in huanity, belief is to be humane.Good governance stems only
from delivery of good to each and every citizen irrespective of his faith,
caste, region or religion.All faiths have no role in rule of laws.
regards,
rajen.

--
Rajen.