[Reader-list] KASHMIR IS INTEGRAL PART OF INDIA

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Mon Nov 1 21:39:17 IST 2010

Of course Pakistan was integral part of India, but few selfish people did
the mischief. However, they can be unite if Pak concentrates in real
developments and give away support to terrorists infrastructure. In that
case she will be self sufficient out of the US funding/trap. That is the
real and genuine way to calm down tension between the 2 countries. But, big
question is that will US allow Pak for it? US have his selfish motto behind
keeping tension between the 2 countries and using Kashmir as a main tool for
it. Freedom of Kashmir is actually hidden agenda of US. This recent tension
in Kashmir, even Arundhati Roy (AR) statement all are pre-planned strategy
in the eve of US president visit to India.

Thanks
Bipin Trivedi