[Reader-list] Fwd: Study disputes Gujarat's miracle in agriculture growth

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 19:40:00 IST 2010

Thank you Bipin for your opinion.

Anupam

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bipin Trivedi <aliens at dataone.in>
Date: Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 7:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Reader-list] Study disputes Gujarat's miracle in agriculture
growth
To: Rakesh Iyer <rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com>
Cc: sarai-list <reader-list at sarai.net>

Why you are seeking answer from me for this. What I have earlier mentioned
is Gujarat growth is healthy in agriculture and I have never mentioned that
this turn around done by Narendra Modi only.

The 2 reports, 1 from International Water management Institute, Sri Lanka
and other from Institute of Resource Analysis and Policy, Hyderabad. I am
not the authority to judge about these reports. Some expert panel can decide
about both the report status. Gujarat govt. authority must have read this
let us wait for their reaction. But, I can see major difference by way of
increased in happiness of the farmers in this decade. This practical
difference can be experience in these days while roaming in the villages of
Gujarat compared to previous days. Also, those opposing Narmada dam must
notice this report that narmada dam water benefited the farmers and gave
positive results. Check dam benefits during monsoon only while narmada dam
water benefits whole year and for ever.

Thanks

Bipin Trivedi