[Reader-list] PSEUDO SECULARISTS NOW OPPOSING AYODHYA JUDGEMENT

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Thu Oct 7 21:18:48 IST 2010

Dear Javed,

I am not saying this, this is the general excavation law comes in the study
of history. You ask any history student or historian. The things found
bellow 20 ft. does not prove it as old as 1500 years, but there is
systematic and scientific method to derive its age. Formula to derive the
age is purely scientific and universally approved method.

Are you sure that devanagri lipi was not used before 2000 years? Can you
prove it? There is no way to prove whether it is used at that time or not,
but age of the stone found on which this lipi carved was of that time. They
were not sure about birth place of Rama, but ASI findings leads to this
belief of course along with millions of people faith.

There are so many historical personalities whose date/place of birth is
unknown and here only faith comes into existence.

Thanks
Bipin Trivedi