[Reader-list] Terrorist Maoist Sympathizer Arundhati Roy promotes secession

gowhar fazli gowharfazili at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 18:32:38 IST 2010

I agree that this is a blatant lie.  She said the only Indians who support the cause of occupied Kashmir are the bhooka nanga Hindustanis whom the Kashmiris should also support in their struggles.

I think this guy Deepak K Jha ought to be put on trial on charges of libel and an example be made out of one such planted communalists.  I am willing to lend all support and solidarity for such a just initiative.