[Reader-list] Gowhar Geelani calling for the Return of KashmiriPandits to Kashmir in 'Greater Kashmir'

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 10:31:02 IST 2010

Dear Shuddha ,

Please leave Kashmiri Pandit to their own fate . Justifying "personal
responsiblity " by a jurnolist for safeguarding Pandits , who himslef
lives abroad is laughable.

You in have a habit of rubbing salt over our wonds many times , please
do not inflict more pain on us.

We would be obliged.

We know our destination ....Homeland

Pawan