[Reader-list] Fwd: Fw: Amnesty International Public Statement on Rising Deaths in Kashmir

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Sun Sep 26 19:52:56 IST 2010

I believe that Article 370 is useless and must be remove from all the
states. This law restricts industrial development and ultimately
unemployment remains there. Earlier I have made lots of communication on
this topic, if you have not read I will send it to you separately on your
request.

Allotted money does not utilize fully for the respected state is common
problem for all the states as lots of money goes in between and not
applicable to Kashmir only.

Paramilitary force lower cadre who obeys the order only might not knowing
about protesters, but top brass who is in charge of forces are fully aware
with the problem.

I have full right to put my view and as a Indian I am alerting common people
of Kashmiri, who are Indian citizens also,  that do not come in the trap of
separatist.

Normally when the border states facing its own sovereignty threats from
across the border, laws like AFSPA come into effect. Kashmir is altogether
different issue to continue AFSPA, while other 2 states this law is
prevailing for different reason and whether to remove or not can be decided
jointly by state/central  government.

Thanks

Bipin Trivedi