[Reader-list] Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega: Auditions Open ( April 10 - April 23 2011)

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Tue Apr 5 18:32:47 IST 2011

Enter Online for season 4 now!

Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega is a competition based variety
entertainment show aired on Sony Entertainment Television. The show is
all about entertainment, masti and fun. The contestants have to
entertain the judges and a studio audience for atleast one minute with
their performance to win a cash prize. It is an innovative show where
we are looking for contestants with unique talent that could be in the
form of singing, dancing, stunts, daredevilry, acrobatics, comedy and
anything which has a ‘WOW’ factor to it.

Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega Season 4 is coming soon on Sony
Entertainment Television in 2011.

If you think you can entertain and have the confidence to take the big
prize... Shoot a video and upload it on our website. Our team will get
in touch with you.

Rules and Regulations

Duration of clipping – Not more than 3 mins

Open to all age groups

Open to any type of act. If you think you got talent, then bring it on!

Contestant must be a valid citizen of India

No violence, obscenities or vulgarity or nudity will be allowed at any
point.

The Producer shall not be liable nor responsible for any damages,
losses, costs, expenses or otherwise suffered by the contestants

No entry or participation fees

Animals are allowed to be part of the performances provided such
participation has been permitted by Animals Welfare Board of India.
Also no animals should be harmed in anyways in the act.
MSM / production house decision is final and binding

* Terms & Conditions apply:
http://entertainment.setindia.com/Auditions_TC_EKLABKK_24_02_11v2_clean.pdf

http://entertainment.setindia.com/