[Reader-list] F protest in banga bhawan delhi

asit das asit1917 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 14:51:44 IST 2011

We strongly condemn the brutal and cold-blooded murder of Mallojula
Koteshwara Rao alias Kishanji by the security forces in the Burisole forest
area of West Bengal .
             Now it is very much clear from various sources that the Maoist
leader Kishanji was first captured and severely tortured by security forces
and then killed in a planned fake encounter under the connivance of both
West Bengal and central governments. Mamata Banerjee government of WB has
used almost the same weapon of ‘Peace Talk’ to eliminate the Maoist leader
as by the R. S. Reddy government in AP.
            It is a known fact that the central and various state
governments are jointly conducting a special military operation to suppress
Maoist activities. The unjustified and irrational killing of Kishanji is
nothing but a part of state terror being unfettered under ‘Operation Green
Hunt’, centrally controlled by the UPA government. It is a clear cut
violation of not only the guidelines given by Supreme Court and National
Human Rights Commission but also by different international institutions.
            It is to note that the state is not only killing the Maoists
and their supporters but also viciously suppressing all voices of dissent,
especially of democratic and revolutionary forces. We strongly feel that
Naxalism / Maoism cannot be suppressed by killing its propagators / leaders
and organizing massacres of its supporters.
            So, we demand that:
            1. The central and state governments should immediately stop
‘Operation Green Hunt’ and physical elimination of Naxal /Maoist leaders
and cadres.
            2. The central government should set up a high level Judicial
Enquiry Committee on the killing of Kishanji.
            3. The government should register a case of culpable homicide
under section 302 of IPC, so that the killers of Kishanji are forced to
face the court trial, as directed by Supreme Court and National Human
Rights Commission.
            We call upon all the progressive, democratic and revolutionary
forces to come together and oppose the killing of Kishanji and the
suppression of people’s movements.
            We, the undersigned have decided to organize a *Protest
Demonstration before the Bang Bhavan, 3**, Hailey Road, New Delhi -110001**on 2
nd Dec. 2011 at 12 Noon* to show our united anger against state oppression.
We appeal to all the pro-people forces to make this Protest Demonstration
successful by joining it in huge number.
*Signed by: *
1. Arjun Pd Singh, PDFI
2. P.K. Shahi, CPI(ML)
3. Narender, Peoples Front
4. Thomas Mathew, Bahujan Vam Manch
5. Shieo Mangal Sidhantkar, CPI(ML) New Proletariat
6. Ashish Gupta, PUDR
7. Anil Chamaria, Journalist
8. Amit, krantikari Nawjawan Sabha
9. G.N.Saibaba ,Revolutionary Democratic Front
10. Mrigank, Navajwan Bharat Sabha
11. Harish, Inquilabi Majdur Kendra
12. Alok Kumar. Krantikari Navajawan Sabha
13. Deepak Singh, NDPI
14. Mritunjay, CCON
15. Banojyotsna, Democratic Students Union
16. Kusumlata, Student For Resistance
17. Bijunayek, Lok Raj Sangathan
18. Ambrish Rai, Social Activist

Please circulate the message and join the protest.