[Reader-list] 'The Televised Community' online

Britta Ohm ohm at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Wed Jul 20 19:52:50 IST 2011

Dear friends and colleagues,

at a time that the transnational media corporation of Rupert Murdoch
is, however reluctantly (and quite certainly not in a sustainable
fashion), revealed in its criminal energies and its entanglements with
national governments I hope you will approve of this little exercise
in house advertising (that would not have been possible without the
support and input of quite a few of you).

My PhD study

'The Televised Community. Culture, Politics, and the Market of Visual
Representation in India' (2007)

is now in its - only slightly corrected - original version online at

http://opus.kobv.de/euv/frontdoor.php?source_opus=46

The link will get you to a comprehensive abstract of the study in both
English and German and provides a button for the pdf-download.
I'd be most thankful for comments and criticism (sequel is in the
making).
Moreover, I would very much welcome advise from those who have some
experience with publishing under Creative Commons - which form of
contract is the preferable one??

All best -- Britta

---------------------------------------
Dr. Britta Ohm