[Reader-list] Film Screenings in August

Chandni Parekh chandni_parekh at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 23:37:43 IST 2011

Film Screenings in August:

'My American Uncle' by Alain Resnais (French), Aug 2, Bombay
http://bombay.afindia.org/ node/3874

'The Genius of Design' by Tim Kirby, Aug 3, Delhi
http://movies.groups.yahoo. com/group/docuwallahs2/ message/9947

'The Grocer's Son' by Eric Guirado (French), Aug 3, Bombay
http://bombay.afindia.org/ node/3876

'Thirteen at the Table' by Enrico Oldoini (Italian), Aug 3 and 6, Delhi
http://bit.ly/r39UGw

'The Impressionists: Edgar Degas' and a Film on Anish Kapoor, Aug 4, Delhi
http://tinyurl.com/3uze76n

Short Films presented by Shamiana, Aug 6, Ahmedabad
http://on.fb.me/mQ6WB6

'Family Inc' by Emily Ting and Helen Jen, Aug 6 and 7 on NDTV 24x7
http://on.fb.me/nqV8X3

Cinema of Resistance Film Festival, Aug 6-7, Uttar Pradesh
http://movies.groups.yahoo. com/group/docuwallahs2/ message/9795

Short Films presented by Shamiana, Aug 7, Baroda
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=133184090103890

'Objectified' by Gary Hustwit, Aug 10, Delhi
http://movies.groups.yahoo. com/group/docuwallahs2/ message/9947

'Flanders' by Bruno Dumont (French), Aug 11, Bombay
http://bombay.afindia.org/ node/3882

Vikalp at Alliance Screening of 'Vertical City' by Mukul Kishore and 'Dilli' by Sushmit Ghosh and Rintu Thomas, Aug 12, Bombay
http://bombay.afindia.org/ node/3884

'In Search of Gandhi' by Lalit Vachani, Aug 13, Bombay
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=246812488670700

'The Nine Months' by Merajur Rahman Baruah, Aug 13, 14, 20 and 21 on NDTV 24x7
http://on.fb.me/nqV8X3

'The Private Life of a Masterpiece' by Jeremy Bugler, Aug 17, Delhi
http://movies.groups.yahoo. com/group/docuwallahs2/ message/9947

'Hiroshima, My Love' by Alain Resnais (French), Aug 17, Bombay
http://bombay.afindia.org/ node/3887

'68 Pages' by Sridhar Rangayan, Aug 18, Delhi
http://www.habitatfilmclub.com/films/68-pages.php

'The Impressionists: Paul Gaugin' and 'A Painter's Portrait: Gogi Saroj Pal' by Bikram Singh, Aug 18, Delhi
http://tinyurl.com/3uze76n

Documentary on Placido Domingo, Aug 24, Delhi
http://movies.groups.yahoo. com/group/docuwallahs2/ message/9947

'Learning from Light: The Vision of I M Pei' by Bo Landin and Sterling Van Wagenen, Aug 27 and 28 on NDTV 24x7
http://on.fb.me/nqV8X3

Vikalp at Prithvi
  Screening of 'Sengadal - The Dead Sea' by Leena Manimekalai,
Monday, Aug 29, 7 pm, Prithvi House, Juhu, Bombay
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=101447533290311

Short Films presented by Shamiana, Aug 31, Delhi
http://www.habitatfilmclub.com/films.php

'Just Married' by Luca Lucini (Italian), Aug 31 and Sep 3, Delhi
http://bit.ly/nZk241

-----

To add your friends to the Vikalp at Prithvi group on Facebook, visit http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_46819848804
- Chandni