[Reader-list] ESoDoc 2013 NEW APPLICATION DEADLINE: JANUARY 14, 2013

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Sun Sep 30 16:33:16 IST 2012

We just announced the new deadline for application for ESoDoc 2013: JANUARY 14, 2013.

This year we strengthened further more our partnerships and collaboration with the audiovisual industry. ESoDoc 2013 will start with a human rights film festival, and end in partnership with a market event.

The first session of ESoDoc 2013 will take place in The Hague in partnership with theMovies that Matter Festival. http://www.moviesthatmatterfestival.nl/

Movies that Matter is one of the main platforms for engaged cinema, with documentaries and movies that stir the debate about human rights, human dignity and situations where these are at stake. The partnership between ESoDoc and Movies that Matter will create new international networking opportunities for our participants.

ESoDoc renewed the long-standing partnership with Documentary in Europe, http://www.docineurope.org/

which led to the joint organization of the final session of ESoDoc 2012. In 2013: ESoDoc's session - including the final public pitching - will take place along with Doc in Europe's seminars and pitching sessions, which will bring numerous commissioning editors and players from the audiovisual industry to this common event.

Also because of these collaboration, we slightly change the traditional schedule of ESoDoc, and in the next edition the sessions will take place as follows:
Session #01: March 2013, The Netherlands
Session #02: May 2013, Norway (t.b.c.)
Session #03: September 2013, Italy (t.b.c.)

The application form will be downloadable from October 1. In the meantime you can check all necessary materials for application on this page.

http://international.esodoc.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=280&Itemid=27

ESoDoc 2013 is organized by ZeLIG with the support of EU's MEDIA Programme, Autonomous Region Trentino Alto-Adige, BLS - Business Location Südtirol, Nederlands Filmfonds, NFB - Dutch Association of Film and Television Professionals, Movies That Matter, Documentary in Europe.