[Reader-list] JNU: This Time The RSS/BJP Has Bitten Off More Than it Can Chew

Samvit samvitr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 07:19:53 CST 2016

On JNU protest...

One day in Soviet Russia, a parrot flies over a village squawking loudly:
'The Soviet Union is shit! Death to the Communist Party!'. The KGB is
rapidly informed, and they start to investigate who owns a parrot in the
area. They find out that there is only one parrot owner in the area, so
they go and knock on his door.

KGB agents: Hi, do you own a parrot? Man: Yes I do. KGB agents: Could we
see it? Man: Certainly, please come in.

They walk in and follow the man to the kitchen. He takes his parrot out of
the freezer. The parrot is shivering but still alive.

The startled KGB agents ask: Parrot, what are your views on communism and
the Soviet Union? The parrot answers: Long live the Soviet Union, long live
the Communist Party!

The KGB agents do not quite know what to make of the fact that the man kept
the parrot in the freezer, but since it says nothing controversial they
decide to leave it at that.

Once they're gone, the man turns to his parrot and says: One day in Siberia
and you have changed your tune Comrade.....!

Let us put our parrots in the glacier!