[Reader-list] FLiCKERFEST 2018 Call for Entries Now Open!

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Mon Jul 24 02:18:07 CDT 2017

Hi,

Call for Entries 2018

FLiCKERFEST 27th International Short Film Festival
12-21 January 2018, Bondi Beach, Sydney, Australia

Flickerfest is an Academy® Accredited and BAFTA-recognised festival.

FLiCKERFEST, Australia’s premier international short film festival, will be held at the Bondi Pavilion on Sydney’s famous Bondi Beach in January 2018. The Festival in 2018 will celebrate 27 years of screening the best short films from Australia and around the world in competitions and special showcases. Following the Festival in Sydney, a selection of films will go on tour to 50+ capital cities and regional centres around Australia.

FLiCKERFEST 2018 Call for Entries Now Open!
*Note – Entries Deadline: 29 September 2017

We can’t wait to announce our programme in December 2017, for our Academy® Accredited and BAFTA-recognised festival.

2018 is promising to be a bumper programme with FLiCKERFEST celebrating our 27th year of screening the best short films from Australia and around the world, across 10 days & nights of our competition and special showcase programmes once again on Sydney’s famous Bondi Beach.

Join us on the red carpet in Bondi this January!

To submit your film you must fulfill the Eligibility criteria, & abide by the Terms & Conditions.

HOW TO ENTER (Eligibility, On-line Entry, T&C’s)

COMPETITIONS:
The 2018 Festival will include the following competitions:

International: Open to films from anywhere in the world (outside of Australia) under 35mins

Australian: Open to films made in Australia or by Australian residents under 35mins

Documentary: Open to Australian & International short documentaries under 35mins

FlickerUp: Australian Youth & Schools Competition – open to films from students enrolled in primary or secondary schools in Australia, or individuals under 18. (This competition will be divided into 2 sections: one for primary age and one for secondary age students) films under 35mins.
*Note – FlickerUp Entries Deadline: 6 October 2017

INTERNATIONAL AWARDS:
Award for Best Short Film – (Academy® Accredited)

Special Jury Award

Yoram Gross Award for Best Short Animation – (Academy® Accredited)

Award for Best Short Documentary (Academy® Accredited)

SAE Award for Best Use of Digital Technology in a Short Film

AUSTRALIAN AWARDS:
Award for Best Australian Short Film (Academy® accredited)

Award for Best Direction in an Australian Short Film

Award for Best Script In an Australian Short Film

Award for Best Cinematography in an Australian Short Film

Award for Best Editing in an Australian Short Film

Award for Best Achievement in Sound in an Australian Short

SAE Award for Best Australian High School/Youth Short Film

Yoram Gross Award for Best Australian High School/Youth Animation

Award for Best Australian Primary School Short Film

Industry and cash prizes will be awarded in the above categories of over $40,000 AUD in value.

(please email coordinator at flickerfest.com.au with any enquiries)

For more info Log on to http://flickerfest.com.au/entries/

-  Rohit
Regards,
Rohit Rellan
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rohitrellan

Follow me on TWITTER: twitter.com/rohitrellan
Be my friend on FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/rohit.rellan
Skype :rohitrellan

#Shopify: A multi-channel sales platform made for you. With Shopify, selling your products in many places is every bit as simple as selling in one. Try Shopify #free for 14 days at http://bit.ly/2jtwi9r

Integrate your email marketing with social media, Facebook and Twitter - with Benchmark Email: http://bit.ly/1WkZoUL