[Reader-list] Pushing Boundaries Challenge

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Thu Sep 21 04:40:23 CDT 2017

Hi,

Pushing Boundaries Challenge
Powered by Genesis Burson-Marsteller

At Genesis Burson-Marsteller, we believe that creativity has the potential to push boundaries and change the world. We are in our 25th year of pushing the boundaries of communications and setting benchmarks with our imagination, creativity and agility to Be More—for our clients, people, industry and community. To celebrate this, we are throwing open a challenge to you!

Are you up for the challenge
We invite you to use your creativity to tell us how public relations can contribute to a cause. Show off your storytelling skills through a video blog of not more than 2 minutes on

How PR can help create social change
Pick a cause close to your heart and show us how PR can make a difference for it.

In the video, we will look for:

Creativity and insight
Originality
Research and strategy
You can submit videos shot with your smartphone, point-and-shoot camera or professional camera—the medium doesn’t matter. What matters is your point of view, your understanding of the theme and your storytelling skills. Remember, it’s a video blog, so it should tell a story, have a point.

Submission details
When you are done, send the video and your contact details
To: GBM-Marketing at bm.com
By: September 29, 2017
The contest is open to any PR hopeful or professional born between 1992-1999.

Winning video
Will be announced on November 1 on our social channels.
Will receive a cash prize of Rs 25,000
Will win you an invitation to our 25 year celebration event in November
Will be featured on Reputation Today.

All the best, and may the best video storyteller win!

-  Rohit
Regards,
Rohit Rellan
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rohitrellan

Follow me on TWITTER: twitter.com/rohitrellan
Be my friend on FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/rohit.rellan
Skype :rohitrellan

Integrate your email marketing with social media, Facebook and Twitter - with Benchmark Email: http://bit.ly/1WkZoUL

Look forward to Mondays with workspace designed for fresh ideas, organic networking, and month-to-month flexibility.
Book a tour at WeWork BKC! http://bit.ly/2vnqkYB