[Urbanstudy] survey on transport in Delhi

arundhathi arundhathirs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 11:18:25 CDT 2017

Hi!

I'm Arundhathi, PhD scholar at Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS),
Mumbai. I'm currently working on a pilot research project to understand
issues plaguing public transport in Delhi. I request you to kindly fill
this survey (it will take hardly ten minutes). I would also be very
grateful if you could share it with anybody who has been a resident of
Delhi for 6 months or more and would be interested in contributing to the
study by participating in the survey.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1F0YzID-LD7nTUxEWmU5ETwIOBh10uCQGo9eur
TLR-pE/viewform?edit_requested=true

Thank you so much for your participation!
Regards,
Arundhathi

P.S. - Sincere apologies for cross-posting.