[Urbanstudy] Indo-German Smart Initiative - Invitation "UrbanLab Delhi" - July 2017

srinivas kodali iota.kodali at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 13:05:09 CDT 2017

interested folks please register.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <mail at igsi.info>
Date: Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 4:28 PM
Subject: Indo-German Smart Initiative - Invitation "UrbanLab Delhi" - July
2017
To: igsi at isr.tu-berlin.de

Dear Colleagues, Partners and Friends,

On behalf of the *Indo-German Smart Initiative (IGSI)*, we would like to
highlight the possibility to participate in our “UrbanLab Delhi: Integrated
Urban Development and Co-Production for Indian Cities” in July 2017.

*IGSI* – a network of leading German research and planning institutions –
strives for knowledge transfer between Germany and India in the field of
smart cities. By working on actual planning tasks, participants of
*UrbanLabs* will investigate programmatic gaps in recent smart city
proposals and will furthermore experience methods of integrated and
collaborative planning processes, which set individuals and users of urban
spaces in the centre of itself. Focus Area of the first UrbanLab will be
Connaught Place, one of the most iconic areas of New Delhi. Six
representatives from leading planning companies (architecture, urban
design, mobility, infrastructure development, waste management, governance)
will work together with you on ideas and strategies, to bring Delhi’s smart
city proposal into practice.

As the number of participants is limited, we would kindly ask you to send
us a short note to mail at igsi.info Please also let us know, whether you are
interested in a participation in the conference part (one day) *and/or* the
workshop part (two days).

We are looking forward to fruitful discussions and inspiring ideas for
future Indian Cities.

Kind regards from Berlin,

Marcus Jeutner.