[Urbanstudy] Seeing the city, one mug at a time

Mohd Sayeed mail.mohd.sayeed at gmail.com
Wed May 10 04:18:18 CDT 2017

'Is seeing something in the city same as seeing the city as such? How does one see an object that cannot be beheld in a single sight? Does seeing the city require looking at it from a great distance, a bird’s eye view, or is it about looking for singular views where the essence of the city is given in a single grain? We can observe the city fragment by fragment, given we have enough time, but can all the fragments be put together?'

Chiragh Dilli’s new post:

https://chiraghdilli.wordpress.com/2017/05/06/seeing-the-city-one-mug-at-a-time/