[Reader-list] dehli caste honour killing

anuradha mukherjee anu.mukh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 17:51:52 IST 2010

Again a rather hackneyed question, why call these murders honour killings?
Is honour only relevent when defenceless women, children economically
backward people are concerned? Why don't these people respond to other
social inequities with the same vehemence and violence? It's disgusting to
link honour with this even in name.